How to Make a FB Account (+ Benefits)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Make a FB Account (+ Benefits)

Post by LadyMuffin on Tue May 25, 2010 3:11 am

Evony + Facebook = Pure Awesomeness

For those of you who don't have a Facebook account linked to your Evony account, you're really missing out! Not only do you get to know your fellow Evony players a little better, but with the Evony/Facebook link, you get loads of free resources, prestige, gold, and more! During the game, random bonus windows pop up, giving you the option to post them on your FB wall. When you do, your friends can click on them and get whatever bonus you posted. In turn, your friends can post bonuses on their wall, and YOU get the bonuses! The bonuses include:
~Various Resources (Lumber, Iron, etc)
~Prestige Points (usually 250, I believe)
~Gold (usually 500)
~Items such as Holy Water and War Horns (worth game cents!)
~Game boosts, such as troop upkeep reductions (5%)
~Extra Troops, such as 100 Calvary, 50 Swordsmen, etc
~And more!

(Semi-complete Gift guide here, Bonus guide here)

So why the heck don't you have one already, you numskull?!? Shocked
..... Haha, oh you know I mean that in the best way possible sunny

But really, you should make one. It's totally worth it. Here's how:

1. Sign up with Facebook here. It's free!! (let's hope it stays that way, eh? *crosses fingers... and toes*)
2. Once you're signed up, go to the search bar (located at the very top left, next to the three small blue icons. It actually says "search", so if you can't find it, you really should consider glasses... o.O)
3. When you've found Evony, click "Go to Application" (if you are on their page), then click "Allow".
4. Once the page (finally) loads, you'll be taken to your "brand new" Evony account. Don't worry, when you link your account, it'll use your other account as your main, and not the one Facebook so lovingly created for you.
5. There are two ways to link your account. If you magically get to the "Play Now" screen, follow "a" below. If you're still on the game screen, follow "b".
a. Click "Play Now". You should get to the World Select screen. If you look at the two options above, the one on the right says "Link Your Evony Account". Click it Very Happy
b. Look at the top of the screen, you should see a blue scrolling bar. Wait until it says "have an Evony Age I account? Link it here" and click the "here" Very Happy

Once linked, add some alliance members here!

One more suggestion for Evony FB users: do the "Get Award!" thing at the top (the thing that asks you to Bookmark, Like, and Subscribe). You really do get 10 free game cents! It's totally worth it.

Hope this helped Very Happy

Last edited by LadyMuffin on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

LadyMuffin
Admin

Pretend Cents: 1539

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1425791282

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Make a FB Account (+ Benefits)

Post by Udarea on Sat May 29, 2010 8:02 am

Well trying for the free 10cents. keep doing it till you get it. I took em 3 tries:)

Also, when adding friends, from Evony, to FB. Please in the personal message ( link in lower left corner of invite window) sayinmg you are from Spawn. many like myself are involved in many applications in FB so get freind request from everywhere. Putting spawn with your requests helps them to invite you as an evony ally.

Udarea
Presbyter
Presbyter

Pretend Cents: 1431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top