Blah o.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blah o.0

Post by LadyMuffin on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Alright. So... about the stuff that has been going on lately in the alliances.

The move: First thing is first. We are an ALLIANCE. A family of the sort. We stick together. ALWAYS!!! =]. So when the idea of a move was brought up, it's intention wasn't to leave the little guys behind. It was to avoid an unnecessary war that would leave us in shambles. The intention of the move IS and ALWAYS WAS perfectly good. Many of us just didn't see it that way at the time. Including me o.o

My Resignation: I want to apologize to all of you, especially Catapult, for my resignation. It was selfish of me to leave you guys, and I never should have. I love you guys to pieces!! Rancy comments and all xD. I'm sorry for those of you who talked with me during that time, I said a LOT of things I never meant, EVER. Our leaders are doing their best for us whether we see it or not.

StacieR's Resignation: I actually had a big part in this. First I think I should let you know that Stacie is a wonderful lady. Sure, she's made her mistakes too. And I know a few of you have your opinions of her. BUT she is one of the hardest working VH's I have ever seen! She fights for you guys more than you can ever possibly know. Hahaha, in fact, part of the reason this whole thing happened is because I was jealous of her ability to be a fantastic VH.... Lawl. Bet you didn't think muffins got jealous huh xD. Well they do, and I did. I said things to her that weren't true nor necessary, and she felt like it would be better for her to resign. I don't think so. AT ALL o.o

Cata's Age (for those of you who know): .... IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! Honestly! Is he any differently now than he was before? No... then why should you knowing his age change any of that? It shouldn't. Facebook aka Faceplant (hehe) should be used for getting loads of free junk, not stalking people's FB pages (sorry to ruin your fun there Choppy xD). Cata was, and still is, one of the best alliance leaders I've ever had. Maybe not the oldest... But still a great leader. I respect him for that.

Maybe it seems as if I'm defending Catapult, after I criticized him before. Maybe I am. But not in any other way than he should be, you know? I liked him as a leader from the very first day he recruited me. When we were all small and insignificant (Evo 2 anyone? xD). He was the one who brought us to where we are, with OUR help. We work together as a team. That's why we're one of the most amazing alliances I have ever seen. But I see it slowly slipping away because a lot of people feel hurt and unappreciated Sad

I stepped down for a few reasons. Most of them selfish, I admit, and I feel like crap for that o.o. I felt under-appreciated too, felt like I was being "kept out of the loop" and all that jazz. Well that may have been true... BUT there was one thing I forgot. I'm an alliance member, and that means I have to be proactive, not sit back and wait for people to do things for me. That means if I feel like I'm being kept out, then I have to SAY that I feel that way, and do everything I can to change it, nit sit there whining that it isn't happening. If you don't tell that person how yer feeling, or don't do anything about it, how do you ever expect it to get better?

Funny thing is, I'm not one to go complaining to everything that breathes about my "feelings" -.-... So that one is hard for me ;P. But once I did it? I felt a thousand times better than when I was sitting there feeling sorry for myself. Why am I telling you this? Because I've talked with a lot of you. A good amount of you feel the same way I felt. I encourage you to talk to the person or people that you feel wronged by. Get rid of those icky feelings. They will eat you alive, believe me!

For those of you were there for the Evolliance chat meeting, I think you know what I'm talking about! I saw many there who didn't like the move idea, but came away from there feeling like it was a great idea. You got your thoughts off your chest. You were finally heard. We need to do more of that. I'm going to ask Cata to set up a Ideas/Suggestions part of the forum, and y'all can post what you think needs to happen, about anything. Alliance issues, diplomacy, even how the forum is set up xD.

You need to be heard. We all need to communicate with each other on a regular basis. ALL THE TIME. Because if we don't, we'll start to fall apart again. And I'd miss you guys way too much to ever let that happen o.o

Please post your thoughts, any and all! Thanks for reading my muffin rant ;P

~LM
LadyMuffin
Admin

Pretend Cents : 2823

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1425791282

Back to top Go down

Re: Blah o.0

Post by LadyMuffin on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Revised Cata part!

Cata In General: Catapult is working hard. Harder than most alliance leaders I know. He helps with uprisings, resources, info, even sells popcorn at discounted prices (Matinee only, sorry). Being a top-ranked alliance is some big shoes to fill, and Cata does it well.Sure he's liable to make a mistake or two, but so do we all. This move/diplomacy can get pretty taxing. Just wait for the dust to settle and everyone will see things much more clearly than they are now, believe me. Things will get better for us Smile
LadyMuffin
Admin

Pretend Cents : 2823

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1425791282

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top